• April 23On April 20th, Bryant Honeybees won 1st place for Large Women’s Chorus and Camerata won 2nd place for Large mixed Choir.
  • April 23This Friday, students will have the opportunity to hear the last difference speaker Kevin Reynolds who will detail his executive experiences with careers in civil engineering/steel fabrication. Students can hear him during their advisory in the MPR

Kris Reese
Kris Reese
Reporter

Meet Kris. As a senior this year, Kris hopes to explore photography on The Prospective. Outside of newspaper, Kris has a calling to the fine arts. She’s well known in the band as she is a captain...

“For a Day” Features

What would you do if you were a billionaire for a day?

Question by John Underwood

03_PhotoWorkshop_052115_ap_“The first thing I would do if I were billionaire for a day is I would buy everything that my heart desires from nice clothes to a new truck.  Then I would make sure to treat my family and closest friends to pure luxurious vacation to give thanks.  Lastly I would travel the world.” Junior Cory Gotherman

05_PhotoWorkshop_052115_ap_“If I were billionaire for a day, I would make sure to put myself through college and get a good education.  Then I would want to help out my family with some of the money.  After that, I would save some and give the rest to charity because that is too much money for one person in today’s world.” Junior Tyler Cyz

04_PhotoWorkshop_052115_ap_“If I had a billion dollars, I would have to give at least half to charity rather than keeping it all to myself.  After that, I would put myself through college and invest in a good company to make it last.” Junior Gracen Caddy

If you could hang out with a band for a day, who would it be and why and what would you do?

Question by Noah Balushi

02_noah5q_052915_MC_

“I’d hang out with the Jonas Brothers because I thought they were really cool in third grade. I want to see where they are now, if they’re the same level of coolness. I’d probably do something crazy, like play laser tag or roller-skating, the same stuff I’d do in third or fourth grade.” Sophomore Allison Mundy

If you were homeless for a day, what would you do?

Question by Noah Balushi

01_noah5q_052915_MC_

“If I was homeless, I would definitely travel and look at the world differently. I’m sure if you’re homeless, everything is slower and you’d experience things differently than rich people. I wouldn’t really care about anything. I would just enjoy what the world is for what it is and not take it for granted, like most people do. I’d see what it’s like to live in the woods and fend for myself, getting food from the wilderness.” Sophomore Johnny Navarez

If you could hang out with a band for a day, who would it be and why and what would you do?Question by Noah Balushi

03_noah5q_052915_MC_

“I could go super fan girl with this and say One Direction, but probably a band like Paramore. They’re all super fun people and I’ve always looked up to Hayley Williams for the person that she is. She’s just a really cool person.” Junior Anna Arendt