• April 23On April 20th, Bryant Honeybees won 1st place for Large Women’s Chorus and Camerata won 2nd place for Large mixed Choir.
  • April 23This Friday, students will have the opportunity to hear the last difference speaker Kevin Reynolds who will detail his executive experiences with careers in civil engineering/steel fabrication. Students can hear him during their advisory in the MPR

Meet Gabrielle. Gabrielle is a senior this year, and is a reporter on staff who has been participating in school newspaper for going on 5 years now. Gabrielle is currently an intern at the Benton...

New Student Senate Officers

Back Row: McLaren, Hester, Washkowiak, Henson. Front Row: Pelton, Berryman. | Lauren Sanders photo.

Abby Washkowiak: President

Favorite thing about Student Senate: Working with the other students to make a difference in the community.

Favorite activity outside of school: Helping out at church. Goals for next year: Improve the student’s leadership skills and help students with life skills.

If you could be one celebrity for a day, who would you be and why? “To be honest, I wouldn’t like to be any celebrity for a day. I’m completely satisfied with my own life. But if I had to choose, I would pick Bridget Mendler because she travels the world to help out kids. My dream is to travel the world and help people like that.”

Madison Berryman: Vice President

Favorite thing about Student Senate: “My favorite thing about it is that I have become more involved with my peers and the community.”

Favorite activity outside of school: participating in community service events

Goals for next year: “My goals for next year are to become more united with my peers, not only within the class, but the school. I also want to learn how to be a better leader and encourage other people to be leaders.”

Dream job, no matter what the pay? “A well-known physical therapist because I love to help people and since I am not good at math, I can’t be a doctor. Therefore I would want to be a physical therapist.”

Baylie McLaren: Secretary

Favorite thing about Student Senate: The gateway that it provides to help in Bryant and surrounding cities.

Favorite activity outside of school: Ten10 Youth Group at Indian Springs.

Goals for next year: “For Student Senate to reach our full potential, and incorporate our classes’ serving hand into our community, Bryant High School, and our fellow peers.”

Favorite color: “I like yellow because it’s happy and reminds me of sunshine. And I like blue because it reminds me of the ocean and how peaceful it is.”

Hannah Pelton: Parliamentarian

Favorite thing about Student Senate: Volunteer Work.

Favorite activity outside of school: Dance.

Goals for next year: “Make the Student Senate classes more like a big group of friends, instead of small groups.”

If you could have any super power, what would you choose? “Elsa’s ice powers.”

Devin Hester: Reporter-Historian

Favorite thing about Student Senate: “Working together with a bunch of people I love and doing things that can make a difference.”

Favorite Activity outside of school: “I love to swim on the high school team and on summer league.”

Goals for next year: Bring Rachel’s challenge to Bryant.

What is your favorite place you have visited? Why? “New York City because it’s so much different from Arkansas and it was a great experience.”

Emily Henson: Treasurer

Favorite thing about Student Senate: Bonding with fellow Student Senate members.

Favorite Activity outside of school: hanging out with friends.

Goals for next year: to grow Student Senate even closer and bring more school spirit.

What is one word that would describe you? Why? “Spontaneous. I just go with the flow and think of things on the spot. I never really plan anything, which can be good or bad.”