• March 26Senior Week starts next week, all seniors who have signed up will be spending advisory, and on Wednesday their lunch periods, in the arena to play games so their teams win
  • March 26Spanish Honor Society is hosting a Spring Dance Competition on Friday, March 29 during Advisory and 1st Lunch. Contestants will be asked to pay a $5 entry fee, and prizes will be awarded to competition winners! If you’d like to compete, click here. // LINK: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v6Dz0MT1NWCMUw7RVFslA1QMGNAFyKBoU-HAHG5Ff4Q/edit
  • March 26On March 26th at 5PM the Bryant High School Baseball team will be playing a home game against Central on our Home field

Molly Kitchens
Molly Kitchens
Business Manager

Meet Molly. Molly is a junior this year, and is the business manager for The Prospective. Molly has been in the Journalism program for almost 4 years. In 2022, Molly won "Newspaper Writer of the...

Grow your mind: books for this spring

uninvited-sophie-jordan-book-review-e1392922300405Uninvited Sophie Jordan (science fiction)

DNA tests can provide information that cannot always be seen from the outside. But when Davy tests positive for Homicidal Tendency Syndrome, everyone abandons her. Davy is removed from her normal classes as a senior and placed into a class for HTS carriers. Once the world turns on carriers, Davy can only trust Sean, another student in her class who has already murdered someone. Could Davy be just as dangerous as Sean?

17465457Picture Me Gone Meg Rosoff (mystery)

Mila has strong powers of observation. Her father enlists her in investigating his best friend’s, Matthew, disappearance. Mila and her father travel to London to search for him. Together, they collect information about Matthew from his belongings, family and even his dog. When they are close to solving the case, an unpredicted betrayal causes Mila to question her skills.

Panic_HC_JKT_des4.inddPanic Lauren Oliver (realistic fiction/adventure)

Heather never imaged that she would participate. Dodge was never afraid. Panic, a game created by graduating seniors one summer in small town Carp, population 12,000. Each senior contributes to the money pool, but the winner takes all. Through the high stakes game, Heather and Dodge will form alliances and the opportunity for love arises.

9780545509893_p0_v1_s260x420Openly Straight Bill Konigsberg (realistic fiction/LGBT)

Rafe is never teased for being gay. Though he plays soccer, loves to write and has won prizes for skiing, all he is known for is being that gay kid. After he transfers to an all-boys boarding school across the country in New England, he decides to make a new identity for himself. An identity where he is not only known for his sexuality.

9780786809967_p0_v2_s260x420More Chill Ned Vizzini (science fiction)

Jeremy Heere, a high school dork, dreams of being with Christine, a beautiful girl out of his league. He discovers the existence of squip, a pill-sized computer that can give you whatever you desire. Squip gives Jeremy everything he needs to become the guy Christine would fall for. From the perfect clothes to the right way to talk.