• March 26Senior Week starts next week, all seniors who have signed up will be spending advisory, and on Wednesday their lunch periods, in the arena to play games so their teams win
  • March 26Spanish Honor Society is hosting a Spring Dance Competition on Friday, March 29 during Advisory and 1st Lunch. Contestants will be asked to pay a $5 entry fee, and prizes will be awarded to competition winners! If you’d like to compete, click here. // LINK: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v6Dz0MT1NWCMUw7RVFslA1QMGNAFyKBoU-HAHG5Ff4Q/edit
  • March 26On March 26th at 5PM the Bryant High School Baseball team will be playing a home game against Central on our Home field

Meet Gabrielle. Gabrielle is a senior this year, and is a reporter on staff who has been participating in school newspaper for going on 5 years now. Gabrielle is currently an intern at the Benton...

Stay warm at playoff game

The football team will be taking on the Cabot Panthers at home Nov. 9 in the first round of playoffs. While cheer, dance, band and of course, the football boys

Shirts on sale in the Nest

will be cheering and moving around, students sitting in the stands huddle for warmth. Don’t let the frigid weather get you down and skip the game. Instead, visit the Nest and buy necessities needed to keep you warm and spirited at the game.

Located on the third floor of Building 10, the Nest is run by business teacher Myra Paulk and marketing class.

“We have the Nest because we were encouraged by the Arkansas Department of Career education to have associated with our marketing program. It provides real life experience for students and opportunity to get on the job experience within the four walls of high school,” Paulk said. “Students enrolled in marketing run it for a grade. Every student is assigned a time to work.”

picnic blanket on sale today for $18

It is shopping for all things Hornets.  For $20, purchase one of the newest items, a picnic blanket. This festive blanket will keep you and friends warm and cozy. If begins to drizzle, flip it over because the top is waterproof. If that’s not enough, buy a sweatshirt. Other things the store offers includes face tattoos, senior shirts, lanyards, key chains, bracelets and cups.