• April 23On April 20th, Bryant Honeybees won 1st place for Large Women’s Chorus and Camerata won 2nd place for Large mixed Choir.
  • April 23This Friday, students will have the opportunity to hear the last difference speaker Kevin Reynolds who will detail his executive experiences with careers in civil engineering/steel fabrication. Students can hear him during their advisory in the MPR

Meet Jasper. Jasper is a senior this year, as well as one of the editors of the Prospective Newspaper; this will be their 6th year overall in a Journalism program. They enjoy reading and collecting...

Hallmark: The Trademark of Human Connection

As Hallmark passes its 114th year of business, the company continues to grow and provide new ways to connect with others around the world.
    Quote+from+J.C.+Hall%2C+the+founder+of+Hallmark.+
    Hornet Media
    Quote from J.C. Hall, the founder of Hallmark.

KANSAS CITY, MO – Hallmark was founded in 1910 and since then it has acted as a blueprint for the way society connects.

As a mission based company, Hallmark strives to connect the world through their products and employees.

Ron Worley is the current supervisor of the Hallmark Visitor Center and through his job he has experienced human connection first hand.

“We worked hard to enrich people’s lives, help people connect; just make a more emotionally connected world. We do that mostly through our products and we’re always being innovative and seeking new ways to make products to help people to connect,” he stated in an interview.

Hallmark values their employees and exemplifies love and gratitude in all that they do from film to art, and cards to ornaments. Hallmark continues to innovate their company to create opportunity for connection.

Kim Watt is the incoming supervisor of the Hallmark Visitor Center.

“I feel like that’s one thing that resonates with me the most, knowing that the whole family and the Hallmark company gives to the community, locally and now globally,” she said.

It all started with one person who wanted to make an impact, which has led to the multi-billion dollar company as it is known today. Due to the efforts of Joyce C. Hall and the help from his family members, the world as we know it connects through Hallmark.