• May 9The Bryant Choir's Spring Concert, Legends of Rock 'n' Roll, was very successful and the program made $4000 from the performances
  • May 9Graduation is being held at War Memorial Stadium at 10 AM on May 18.
  • May 9Students can attend an APUSH study session located in the MPR on Thur. May 9.

Meet Paley, a senior on The Prospective staff. Paley is a member of the Legacy Colorgaurd and a club officer for BHS Art Club. Art is her favorite hobby and she spends most of her free time drawing....

The Nest shows school spirit at sidewalk sale

kelsey bond photo

The school store, the Nest, is having a sale on all of their items in Building 10 boulevard, November 8.

“We want to raise awareness for our store,” marketing teacher Myra Paulk said. “a lot of students don’t walk by our store and by having a sale, it might make students more aware that we do have a store.”

The Nest sold merchandise for the Nov. 9 game such as bows, tattoos, inflatable fingers and stickers.

“We had spirit merchandise that we wanted to sale before this last play off game,” Paulk said. “We thought this would be a good way for students to be able to purchase and show their school spirit.”

The store will also sell older items to make room for new products to add to the Nest.

“My whole marketing class helped set up all of this,” Paulk said. “Everyone was assigned a task to make this happen.”

Students made posters, tagged merchandise and managed the sales.

“We basically designed different signs and figured out how much profit we could make,” senior John Sledge said. “Other than that, we just organized everything and tried to promote the store the best we could.”