• March 26Senior Week starts next week, all seniors who have signed up will be spending advisory, and on Wednesday their lunch periods, in the arena to play games so their teams win
  • March 26Spanish Honor Society is hosting a Spring Dance Competition on Friday, March 29 during Advisory and 1st Lunch. Contestants will be asked to pay a $5 entry fee, and prizes will be awarded to competition winners! If you’d like to compete, click here. // LINK: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v6Dz0MT1NWCMUw7RVFslA1QMGNAFyKBoU-HAHG5Ff4Q/edit
  • March 26On March 26th at 5PM the Bryant High School Baseball team will be playing a home game against Central on our Home field

Meet Koen. Koen is a senior this year, and this is his first year on The Prospective staff. He likes hiking and going outdoors and is interested in all things nature. He also likes movies, and he...

DIY Paint Chip Calendar

DIY Paint Chip Calendar

As an involved high school student, it seems like life never stops. Practices, games, performances, tests, work, projects, homework, time with friends or even appointments can be incredibly difficult to organize. Calendars are a way to remind students about what is needed for the day and what is approaching in the next month. This paint chip calendar is a way to organize all of life’s activities in one simple, easily accessible and stylish accessory.       Supplies: 35 Paint Chips (from Lowe’s or Home Depot) 12 x 16 or larger picture frame Dry Erase Marker Tape Ruler Scissors A backdrop or background of your choice

1. Cut your paint chips into three and one quarter inch squares, keep the scrap parts to label the days
  2. Arrange the paint chips in whatever fashion you wish. Place seven paint chips across and five paint chips down, with the scraps of paint chips at the top to label the days of the week. Do not make the mistake that this writer did and only put five days of the week on your calendar.
  3. Once the paint chips are arranged, tape them to the background of your choice (Confession: I turned over the insert in the picture frame over so that it would be a solid black).
  4. Next, take your paint chips that are taped on your background and secure them in the picture frame.
  5. Take your dry erase marker and fill in the days of the week, the month, the date, and your plans for the month. Erase and change your calendar as needed.